Services within MultiSport Program
1. Services within the MultiSport Program can be used only by the card user (hereinafter referred to as the "card"). The card can be obtained only through the employer, under the conditions agreed between the employer and Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the "agreement"). The person in possession of an active card is hereinafter referred to as the "cardholder“ or the "user“.
2.Main activities: The card may be used every day for 1 free entry in a sport facility of the partner, or for 1 sport activity within the MultiSport network of partners under the conditions set forth by the facility itself (entrance to fitness centers, ice-skating rinks, swimming pools, artificial swimming pools, courts and other facilities for the purpose of sports).
An overview of all actual sport facilities accepting the card, or an overview of all activities the card can be used for in the facility, is available and regularly updated at https://multi-sport.sk/en/facilities/ (hereinafter referred to as the "partner facility” or only "activity").
3.Additional activities: If the User did not use the card for the main activity during the day, she/he can use the card for 1 additional activity, which we included in the MultiSport programme as a bonus. This includes activities in the category wellness and relax as sauna, hot tub; seasonal activities as paddleboarding, kayaking or snowtubing; or other leisure activities such as entry to castles and museums, which can be used under the conditions set forth by the facility itself, in particular as stated in Details of the facility.
In the additional activities we have also included 2 free Rekola bike rides, with the duration of each ride not exceeding 60 minutes, which can be used in addition to one entry per calendar day (if the bikes are currently in operation e.g. due to season) and under the conditions set forth by the bike service operator, in particular as stated in Details of the facility.
Some of the additional activities are charged (especially wellness, sauna, aquapark) and the facility charges an additional fee for entry. Information about the additional fee can be found in our overview of partners and activities on our website https://multi-sport.sk/en/facilities/. The exceptions in the Czech Republic can be found here: https://mapa.multisport.cz/en/. Additional fee can be also required by partner facility for renting material equipment associated with the service.
An overview of all additional activities for which the card can be used in partner facility, is available and regularly updated at https://multi-sport.sk/en/facilities/.
4. Racket sports (e.g. tennis, badminton, squash, table tennis): if at least 2 people are cardholders, the court shall be free of charge (in duration stipulated by the partner facility, usually for 60 minutes). If only 1 person is a cardholder, 1 card shall cover 50% of the price for the court/table rental stated on the price list of the facility. The rest of the price (50%) shall be paid directly to the partner facility.
5. Beach volleyball or bowling: if at least 4 people are cardholders, the court/lane is free of charge (in duration stipulated by the partner facility, usually for 60 minutes). If only 1 person is a cardholder, 1 card shall cover 25% of the price for the court/lane rental stated on the price list of the facility. The rest of the price shall be paid directly to the partner facility.
6. Registration or reservation system: some facilities require an initial registration together with the payment of a registration fee in order to use their services, or a login via the reservation system for a single entry (e.g. for group activities). The cardholder shall also follow the terms and conditions of the partner facilities in such case. Shall the cardholder fail to comply with the terms and conditions, the partner facility has the right to deny entry to the cardholder.
7. The card cannot be used to pay fees for courses held by the facilities or for the use of any other services not included in the overview of facilities/activities and their use is subject to payment of a full fee stated on the price list of the facility.
8. The cardholder is obliged to comply with the terms and conditions and other regulations of the partner facility.
9. Notwithstanding the above stated rules and for the benefit of the cardholders, we recommend to contact a partner accessible for facility in advance and obtain more information on the terms and conditions.
10. The card is issued for a specific name and surname, it is non-transferable and must not be made accessible to third parties to use.
11. The employee is entitled to order one card under the conditions stipulated in the agreement. The employee is entitled to ask for the issuance of one card for her/his close person over 15 years of age and up to three cards for children under 15 years of age. In case of termination of an active card of a particular employee, or its expiration, all associated cards are also terminated (i.e. for so called accompanying person and for the children as well)
12. The card means a card in its plastic form or in its virtual form via the My MultiSport mobile application (so called virtual card). Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. is authorised to restrict the right of the cardholder to use the card only in its virtual form, mainly at the level of the employer, in accordance with the agreement. In such case, the right of the cardholder to use the card in its plastic form does not apply.
13.Unless expressly stated or if the nature of the form of card indicates otherwise, the conditions of use of the virtual card are, besides these terms and conditions, governed by special terms and conditions for the use of virtual card available in the mobile application of Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. Basically, the virtual card cannot be technically used on AG Huawei mobile devices certified after May 15, 2019, as they do not support Google services.
Conditions for using the card in partner facilities
14. The cardholder is entitled to use the services within the MultiSport program in the partner facility upon presenting a valid card and identity document with their photo (in particular an identity card, passport, driving license, school card or insurance card for a child). The card shall be deemed invalid should the cardholder fail to present one of the above documents showing their identity. In this context, the personnel of partner facility have the right, but also the obligation given by Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o., to require the cardholder to present the identity document in order to verify the card is being used by the authorized holder (in particular by verifying the conformity of the name and surname). If the facility does not have a card reader or the card reader is out of order, the user shall file the visit and verify it by her/his signature on the special form located at the reception desk.
15. The cardholder is obliged to present the card prior to using the service in the facility. It is prohibited to present the card during or after the visit of the facility.
16. The cardholder is obliged to have the card on her/him for the whole duration of the visit in the facility, i.e. at her/his disposal. It is forbidden to leave the card e.g. at the reception desk (or as a deposit for the locker key).
17. The partner facility has the right to refuse a card entry to the cardholder without any compensation, if she/he violates or refuses to comply with these terms and conditions (e.g. if she/her refuses to present an identity card with his/her photo for verification) or if the facility or an activity, she/he wishes to use, is at that moment fully occupied.
18. The partner facility has the right to withhold the card without any compensation in case of discrepancy between the name and surname on the card and the identity document, or if there is reasonable suspicion that the card has been or is being misused or used by an unauthorized person.
19. It is forbidden to use the card after the expiration of its validity.
20. After the card expires, it must be returned to the employer.
21. It is forbidden to make any changes in the design of the card.
22. It is forbidden to make any copies, scans, or photos of the card.
23. It is forbidden to use the card for purpose different from the one it is intended for according to these terms and conditions. In particular, it is forbidden to trade, in any form distribute, sell, and provide or lend the card to a third party without prior consent of Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. or subject the card to any other treatment resulting in illegal enrichment.
Loss, damage to or theft of the card
24. The cardholder shall immediately, within 24 hours at latest, report any loss, damage to or theft of the card to email@example.com as well as to her/his employer for the card to be blocked. Any card reported as lost or stolen and found later must be sent to Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o..
Suspension of the card or its cancellation
25. The cardholder may suspend the validity of the card for an indefinite period, but only based on serious health reasons. The request for suspension of the card must be submitted by filling in the relevant form or notifying the contact person of employer no later than the closing day for order made for the following month. Such card is suspended from the first day of the following month.
26. The cardholder may cancel the card with the effect at the last day of the month, by sending the request on the relevant form or by notifying the employer, no later than the closing day for order made for the following month. When the card is cancelled, the user can rejoin the MultiSport Program and order the card not sooner than 6 calendar months after the last termination of card (and upon compliance with the other terms and conditions under the Agreement)..
Blocking the card
27. The card is the property of Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o..
28. Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. has the right to withdraw or block the card in case of a breach of these terms and conditions by the cardholder, or in other instances set forth in the agreement (especially failure to pay the remuneration for the services by the employer).
29.If the cardholder breaches the obligation under paragraphs 14, 15, 16, 19, 22 or 23, Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. has the right, except the right according to point 28, also the right to refuse to issue the card to such a person in the future and ask the cardholder to pay a fine in the amount of 15 € for each breach. Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. will notify the employer of the cardholder, or the employer of the employeecard holder if it is associated card, of such breach.
30. Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the user in connection with the use of services within the MultiSport Program, nor for the damage incurred to the user as the result of a breach of these terms and conditions. The person who causes the damage shall be fully liable for it.
Binding nature of these terms and conditions
31. When ordering the card, taking over the card and again when using the card, the cardholder states she/he has been acquainted with the current and valid version of the terms and conditions of the card use and she/he is aware of the obligation to comply with them and the consequences arising from their breach.
32. Benefit Systems Slovakia s.r.o. has the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions of the card use. The change shall be effective after its publication on this website.
For all information about processing the order or to find out more about availability of services, please contact your employer. For more general information or in case of technical problems please contact us on +421 949 516 152 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Operating hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:00 till 17:00.