- Inspection of documents received from suppliers and reconciliation of these invoices with the operational system
- Provision and accrual calculation and reconciliation
- Preparation of files related to mass bank payments to partners and third party suppliers. Coordination of the entire payment and approval process
- Issuance of the Sales Invoices
- Monthly reconciliation between data in operating system and the invoicing system
- Daily communication with external accounting office
- Preparation of standard reports and ad hoc analysis according to needs of local stakeholders
- Support in cashflow planning
- Support in budget process and analysis of budget deviations
- Communication with internal stakeholders and mother company in Poland
- Identify and initiate necessary change control processes.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a finance
- Discipline or equivalent
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to details
- Communicative English
- VBA skills (optional)
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain issues and present complex information clearly, concisely, and consistently.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Candidate must demonstrate personal commitment with high velocity and speed of response and a proactive, 'can-do' attitude.
- Positive, solution-oriented communications and a willingness to take responsibility.
You can look forward to:
- Flexible worktime
- Opened communication
- Good sence of humor
- Human approach
- Personal development
- English lessons
- Sick days
- MultiSport Card
Ak sme Ťa zaujali, pošli nám svoj životopis a pár slov o sebe na firstname.lastname@example.org. Tešíme sa na Teba!
Späť na všetky pozície